My thoughts on this work:
- Expressive brush strokes create a sense of energy.
- Celebrating the long summer evenings.
- Palette knife used to create sweeping movement.
- Harmonious colours work together to create a sense of hope and expectation.
- Colours used: buttery yellows, creams, muted oranges and pinks turning gently to mauves.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.