My thoughts on this work:
- Bold palette knife marks create the forward motion of the ocean.
- Evening light reflecting on the waves.
- Impasto painting gives texture.
- Light bounces off this painting to add variety through the day.
- Colours used: deep blues with flecks of green, vivid oranges melting into buttery yellow and cream.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.