My thoughts on this work:
- Impressionistic brush strokes show the low dappled September light through the trees.
- The tree tunnel (and the light at the end of it) as a metaphor for hope.
- Best enjoyed at a distance but close up is interesting and expressive.
- Delicate and harmonious colours work together to create a sense of calm.
- Colours used: earthy greens, pale blues, flecks of autumnal orange and mauve, vivid yellow highlights.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.