My thoughts on this work:
- Son Heung-min, my favourite footballer of all time.
- The photo reference was a ‘mid match’ snap..
- Even though Son is a happy chappy, I didn’t want to paint him smiling.
- Palette knifes helped get energy, expression and movement into this portrait.
- Colours used: Blue toned greys, yellows, ochre and white highlights even some greens.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.