My thoughts on this work:
- Celebrating the shortest day.
- Started off as a cityscape but soon turned into a seascape.
- Expressive waves crashing.
- Small but full of energy.
- Colours used: aquas, blues, yellow tinted white sea foam, orange and cream sky highlights.
Framing: If you would like this framed, I can take it to my local and trusted framer for you. As this piece is a one off though, you would need to buy it first then contact me to enquire about framing. I will then give you a quote for framing based on your requirements.